Paying your Citibank credit card bill is now easier than ever with Netbanking. With Netbanking, you can pay your credit card bill from the comfort of your home or office, without having to visit a bank branch. Here’s how you can pay your Citibank credit card bill with Netbanking:
1. Log in to your Citibank Netbanking account.
2. Select the ‘Payments & Transfers’ option from the top menu.
3. Select the ‘Credit Card’ option from the drop-down menu.
4. Select the credit card for which you want to make the payment.
5. Enter the amount you want to pay and select the payment method.
6. Review the payment details and click on ‘Confirm’.
7. You will receive a confirmation of the payment.
That’s it! Paying your Citibank credit card bill with Netbanking is simple, fast, and secure. You can make payments anytime, from anywhere, and you don’t have to worry about late payments or penalty charges.
Netbanking also allows you to keep track of your payments and view your payment history. You can also set up automatic payments so that your credit card bill is paid on time, every time.