top of page

専門職グループ

公開·95名のメンバー

Jos A Bank Buy One Get Two Free

Download File ->>->>->> https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlin.us%2F2tDLFd&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw01OoRngKukEMS-MecYjBqs

Jos A Bank Buy One Get Two Free

New: Jos. A. Bank: Buy 1 suit, get 2 suits and 3 ties for free + free shippingAt Jos. A. Bank, buy one regularly-priced men's suit, tuxedo, or sportcoat and get two more and three ties for free. (The discount shows in-cart.) Plus, all orders receive free shipping. That ties a September mention and is one of the best deals we've seen on these items from Jos. A. Bank. (A similar deal from July had the option to choose three shirts instead of ties.) Sales tax is added where applicable. Some best bets, eligible for the above promotion:

But no seriously. This is a PSA for all incoming male bankers: Instead of getting 4 crap suits get 2 good ones. Granted I'm a female and now nothing about fit, Hugo Boss, Brooks Brothers and Armani make any guy look good....instantly! I have yet to pay full price for a suit for myself nor for a guy I was "styling". Brooks Brothers doesn't seem to be doing so hot with the recession so you can get some great deals. There is no Nordstrom Rack in Manhattan. Wall Street is not a fashion show but at the same time please don't buy suits at JC Penney, Sears, Old Navy, etc

However, the California class action lawsuit is focusing on how these deals may have been a part of the Jos. A. Bank advertising scam, which claims the company had used the advertisements of free clothing to convince consumers to buy regularly priced clothing.

A friend emailed me an email he was sent last night announcing this sale early, and it is a pretty good deal. Buy one suit, and get two of equal or lesser value for free! They have a pretty vast collection of relatively cheap suits around $250, all the way to their premium line running around $1,000, so you have quite a few options to pick from.

Howard Davidowitz, chairman of New York based Davidowitz & Associates, a national retail consulting and investment banking firm, allows there would be benefits. Synergies and economies enjoyed by the combined companies might be as great as $100 million to $500 million a year for the first three years.

For shoppers and for employees, however, he thinks the combination spells bad news. Consolidation of the two chains would result, he thinks, in the closing of many redundant stores, with accompanying layoffs. For shoppers, competition would be reduced. The combined company would be free to \"revel,\" he says, in higher pricing.

\"Men's Weahouse has always stood for the discount consumer,\" says Reisman. \"You know, buy one, get one free. I'm not sure how much discounting there will be once competition is eliminated. What's it going to become? Buy two, get one free?\"

Jos. A. Bank sells men's tailored and casual clothing, sportswear and footwear. While it targets a more established male professional, it's known for generous promotions like buying one suit or sport coat and getting three for free.

Jos A Bank rewards program is the Bank Account Rewards program. With a Jos A Bank membership, you are entitled to free standard shipping on every purchase with up-to-date membership. Certificates of $50 for each $500 in purchases are distributed monthly and can be used anytime over the next six months.

We haven't decided yet but we are leaning towards Jos a Banks because they work in conjunction with Alfred Angelo which is where we got ALL of our dresses... Plus they are advertising the groom is free so I hope that's true.

We went to Men's Wearhouse. We got one of their deals-groom's tux free, $40 off each tux for the guys (with so many rentals). They were recommended by a few of my friends (no one had problems...so I'm hoping that goes for us too).

Our tuxes from President are $175/each. We got 2 free tuxes (we have a total of 18 guys), $350 towards anyone (we can split it between two people for them to get free tuxes or an even split with everyone). Father's tuxes are half off. Oh, and the best part?? TWO FREE AIRLINE TICKETS that are good for a year!! Seriously. What a deal! We just got our

グループについて

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報をチェックしたり、動画をシェアすることもできます。
bottom of page